- Baked fish
A simple but delicious recipe for baked fish. You could easily use other types of fish here - sole, haddock, cod, tuna, salmon or any of your favourites!
41 people made this
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 675g John Dory fillets
- 60ml fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
MethodPrep:15min ›Cook:15min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Lightly grease a medium baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, chopped parsley and chives.
- Arrange the fish in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Dot the fish with about 2 tablespoons of the butter mixture.
- Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven, until the butter is melted. Turn fillets, brush with remaining butter mixture and continue baking 10 minutes, or until fish is easily flaked with a fork. Garnish with parsley sprigs and lemon wedges to serve.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(9)
Reviews in English (9)
by Wayde Lawler
This recipe was fine, but that's it. Not very flavorful and while it was pretty simple to make, I don't think I will be repeating it.-15 Nov 2008
This was really good. Very simple recipe that you can throw together at the end of a hard day in about 20 minutes. Served with boiled red potatoes and Cajun Buttered Corn from this site. Thanks for posting-22 Jun 2012