This pilaf is seasoned in a more special way, with a mixture of spices (pasta type) created by me some time ago. "7 Romanian flavors" pasta gives a very special taste to this traditional dish
Put the sunflower seeds, salt, garlic, hot pepper and thyme in a blender. Process until smooth. Add mustard and honey and continue until you get a paste.
Combine the meat with half of the spice paste. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the meat over medium-high heat until evenly browned. Remove and place on a hot plate.
Add the onion to the pan and cook over low heat until translucent. Add the rest of the spice paste and the rice, mix well and raise the temperature. Saute for 1 minute, until the rice begins to become translucent.
Add the coconut milk and the meat, fill it with water, if necessary, mix it, bring it to the boil, reduce the flame and simmer for 12 minutes, or until the liquid is absorbed. Leave to rest for 5 minutes, then add the parsley and mix. Serve hot
Peel an onion, finely chop and sauté in oil for a few minutes.
Wash the rice and leave it in cold water.
When the onion has hardened, add 4 glasses of water, salt, pepper and bring to a boil.
Add the rice to boiling water and boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly so that it does not stick.
Add the cleaned and chopped peppers, chopped tomatoes and broth and simmer for another 10 minutes.
Add water and put in the hot oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When the water has dropped and the rice is done, add the finely chopped dill, season with salt and pepper and leave in the oven for a few more minutes until browned.
It can be eaten as such, with pickles or you can use a steak garnish, if desired.
I portioned the meat and washed it. I cleaned and washed the carrots and onions. I put the meat together with the vegetables (including the frozen pepper) and a pinch of salt in the pressure cooker.
I poured about 1.5 liters of water and boiled them for 25 minutes. When they boiled, I took them out, I removed the onion and I cut the carrot into cubes. I heated the oil in a pan and hardened the washed and drained rice.
I hardened it for 2-3 minutes until the grain became translucent, then I added 4 cups of soup in which it boiled the meat.
I let it boil and put the pan in the oven over medium heat.
From time to time I mixed lightly. After 20-25 minutes I added the meat and diced carrot and seasoned with salt and pepper.
I left it until all the soup fell and the rice grain boiled. At the end I sprinkled parsley.
Gutty and good-looking rice pilaf that comes off grain by grain
Many of us have some reluctance when it comes to rice piling, the rice comes out too boiled, it doesn't boil enough and this is quite unpleasant. If you want to fast it, all you have to do is replace the butter with the same amount of oil.
Find out in this recipe how to make rice pilaf correctly and you will surely amaze those who will taste this pilaf.
It goes great with a chicken breast with lemon sauce, tender and tasty ready in just 15 minutes, or with a stew, a grilled dish, chicken liver with onion or even with some yolks with cream.
- 250 g grain rice with grain or long grain, go both ways alike
- 50 ml vegetable oil
- 50 g butter with at least 82% fat
- 150 g carrots cleaned and put on a large grater
- 100 g finely chopped white onions
- 200 g diced bell peppers
- 1 bunch of chopped parsley
How come The pile of gummy and good-looking rice that comes off grain by grain
Method of preparation:
Put a pot of water to boil.
We measure the amount of rice in a volumetric cup or any other kind of bowl, but we have to be careful how far the amount of rice goes.
Temper the onion with the carrot and pepper in butter with a little salt and pepper, for 6-7 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally so that it does not stick.
At the same time, we harden the rice in oil in a saucepan and heat it over low heat until we feel it like pebbles, about 3-4 minutes.
Add hot water over the rice, exactly 3 times the volume of the rice. Boil for 10-12 minutes on low heat, stirring gently with a fork. Be very careful when you add hot water that it will bubble and not burn.
We also put the hot hardened vegetables, the chopped parsley, we taste if we need more and we cook for another 5-6 minutes on low heat.
Put a lid on and leave it covered for 15-20 minutes. After that it is ready to serve. Good job and good appetite.
Quinoa pilaf with vegetables
Quinoa is a plant that is part of the cereal family, quinoa beans being small, yellow and flattened spheres, with a diameter of about 1.5 to 2 mm. Quinoa is prepared similar to rice, only the time is reduced by half, it is tasty and easy to digest. Quinoa seeds are of several colors: red, black, white and gold.
To increase the nutritional value, quinoa can be germinated, thus activating enzymes and multiplying the content of vitamins. The germination period is short, requiring about 4 hours of rest in a glass of clean water to germinate and release gases. This process softens the berries, making them suitable for addition to salads and other cold foods.
It is important to rinse the quinoa beans well in cold water because their outer layer, called saponin, gives a bitter taste.
Pilaf with chicken breast
Cut the chicken breast into larger cubes. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of spices over them, mix well, then pour 2 tablespoons of oil and massage the meat until well covered. Leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Heat 5 tablespoons of olive oil in a large, tall pan. Put the chicken pieces in it and fry until it changes color, stirring rarely, to make cubes on all sides. Remove the meat from the pan and keep warm.
In the remaining oil, fry the finely chopped onion, pepper and parsley. When soaked, add the crushed tomatoes with a fork and a cup of water (or tomato paste dissolved in a cup of water). Bring everything to a boil and then put the chicken back in the pan. Add 1 teaspoon of salt. Boil everything with a lid on medium heat for 15 minutes.
During this time, boil 1 l of water (or chicken soup if you have it).
Add the rice, peas, 1/2 teaspoon salt, mix well to distribute the rice evenly, then add boiled water. Boil over low heat until the rice is cooked al dente (it should not be completely soft), about 15 minutes. Rarely, pass the spoon over the bottom of the pan so that the rice does not stick. Stop the fire.
* The amount of water and the cooking time also depends on the type of rice used, so it is good to check the packaging, and follow the instructions.
In the end, the pilaf should have a little more liquid on top, that's perfect. Put the lid on the pan and let that liquid absorb for about 15 minutes, the rice will swell and be done properly.
Monk Pilaf: The most tasty fasting pilaf
Pilaful is a fasting food that is prepared quickly and can be very tasty. Even if it is fasting, it does not mean that it cannot have a wealth of delicious tastes. Here's how to make a monastic fast:
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
METHOD OF PREPARATION
Cut all the vegetables into pieces. Wash the rice.
In the pot in which you prepare the monk's pilaf, pour the oil, then fry the onion, bell pepper and garlic if you put it. After two minutes, add the rest of the vegetables, then the spices.
Add the washed rice over the vegetables and sauté it a little, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes.
Pour water over all the ingredients and leave the pot on low heat for 30-40 minutes - until the rice is completely soft, but not porridge.
If you are still looking for a fasting recipe, we also recommend rice with vegetables
- Wash thoroughly 400 g of rice . Let it drain. In parallel, start finely chopping the intensely colored ingredients & # 8211 1 carrot and 1 capsicum (red) . Cut into small pieces an onion .
- Put 50 g butter on a tall pan or saucepan. Add the carrot, 2 tablespoons sliced mushrooms , capsicum and onion. Let them brown until the onion becomes glassy.
- Add the rice and let it "fry" for 1-2 minutes. Keep a cup of lukewarm water next to you.
- Pour a cup of water over the vegetables and rice. Fill with 3 more cups so that everything is covered. Add 1 pack of chicken bones with bone and skin LaProvincia .
- Put 3 bay leaves , salt and pepper in the food and leave the future chicken pilaf on low heat. Mix everything once every 2 minutes, until the rice swells and becomes al dente . Fill with water when it drops.
- After about 30 minutes, remove the cups and brown them in a separate pan. Then put them back in the rice.
- When the rice is ready, chop a bunch of fresh parsley and let it rest under the lid for a few minutes.
Chef's tips for chicken pilaf
- You can easily find out how much rice you need to put, if you want to adapt the recipe. The ratio is 4: 1. In other words, you will always need a saucepan to hold 4 cups of water if you put 1 cup of rice.
- Lightly fried chicken, in combination with rice, will have a rich taste. In addition, it will not look bland the next day, because the skin will not soften.
- You can boil the chicken separately and use the water in which they boiled for the pilaf.
- Curry is an ingredient that, if you complete the pilaf, will have a rich taste. The spice is recommended even for chicken breast pilaf.
- You can make pilaf with chicken in the oven. The cooking time, in this case, is about 30 minutes. Then remove the lid and let it cook for another 20-25 minutes. A crust will form over the pilaf & # 8211 is normal.
- Pilaful is a versatile food. You can add celery, white bell peppers or you can remove from the ingredients, to enjoy a pilaf with simple chicken.
Chicken pilaf, good for serving
Chicken pilaf can be cooked in countless ways. Chances are, if you ask five people, you will hear somewhat different preferences and ingredients. Something, however, will unite everyone & # 8211 the end result, with a taste of "home".
Prepare a delicious chicken pilaf when you have a free hour and then invite everyone to dinner!
Tasty and healthy chicken at your meals
Most of the recipes you prepare have a main ingredient in the center, which sets the tone to taste. In the case of chicken recipes, LaProvincia meat is the element that offers the flavor of the dishes. Try them too and see how much the chicken changes the taste of the goodies you prepare. From cleaning, chopping, seasoning, to putting in the pot and serving at the table, there is a long way to go, but the LaProvincia chicken goes through all the tests with flying colors.
La Provincia chicken lives in rural areas, being raised according to the recipe there: they are fed with cereals from their own culture and have living conditions corresponding to their needs. At the end, I arrive on the shelf of fresh stores and ready to accompany you in your culinary adventures!
Take a look at the recipe book we have prepared for you to enjoy a tasty LaProvincia chicken! I chose 7 healthy chicken recipes that are worth trying, in which you find good taste, significant amounts of protein and a lot of energy!
1. Cut the meat into cubes and fry it for a few minutes together with the cumin over high heat in a pan or pan with a generous surface. Add finely chopped onion and mix well, leave for another 4-5 minutes and add the pepper paste. Mix and fill with water until the meat is completely covered. Let it simmer with a lid. The cooking time differs depending on how nice to read the old woman is the cow.
When the meat is cooked, add salt, pepper and rice. The proportion is 2.5 cups of water to a cup of rice but first add half a cup of water and let it cook over low heat with a lid. Then add a little more water. I write this for those who are new to the kitchen because I can approximate how much liquid is in the pan and how much water to add.
So sit next to the pan, stirring from time to time and when it's ready, more suitable for salt and pepper. Let it cover for about 10 minutes with the fire off and then serve.
For daily recipe recommendations, you can also find me on the Facebook page, on Youtube, on Pinterest and on Instagram. I invite you to like, subscribe and follow. Also, the group Let's cook with Amalia is waiting for you for exchanges of recipes and experiences in the kitchen.